I want to share my final project with you. I was working on this viking for the past months during a course of advancing modeling and texturing.
First of all I created a base mesh with the anatomy of a human for later on be able to use the displacement map. Then I did the high poly in Zbrush and posed the model, during this process I also was doing all the props in Zbrush, except the pants that I created them in Marvelous Designer. For texturing the viking I used Mari and real photo skin from textruing xyz, and for all the props Substance Painter to create their textures.
The hair was done in Maya with xGen and the final render in Arnold.
I want to thank my teacher Juan Manuel Alonso because he gave me a lot of knowledge, and without that I wasn't able to create this project.